If you are charged in Tulsa County follow these directions. 


1. Go to OSCN.net

2. Click on the "Court Dockets" tab at the top. (3rd from the left) looks like this

2. Click on the blue up/down arrow next to "Adair County". Scroll all the way down and click on "Tulsa County"

3. Type in your case number above the Tulsa County bar and click "Go"

*If you don't know the case number click "Search Dockets" and type in your name.



If you are charged in a different county, go to www.odcr.com and type in your name (last name first) and click search.